Corporate Social Responsibility
Since 2009, Crystal Jade has worked closely with a number of charitable organisations to make a difference to our communities:
World Vision International
- Love Loaf Campaign – Raised funds using bread loaf-shaped coin banks to help children in need.
- Livestock Campaign “Bo Kluea Area (Thailand) Development Programme” – Raised funds during Chinese New Year.
- 30-Hour Famine Campaign – Contributed food for volunteers before and after breaking fast.
- Watoto Children’s Choir (South Africa) —Supported by purchasing tickets as well as organising a day-long children’s programme.
- World Vision “Bo Kluea Area (Thailand) Development Programme” – Embarked on a 5-day community work trip with the Chairman and 14 other staff.
- Japan Disaster – raised SGD 22,000.00 with donation tins placed at all outlets.
- Crystal Jade Culinary Carnival – donated $100,000 to World Vision. 80% of it goes to the World Vision’s One Life Fund which is an educational bursary scheme that supports youth in Singapore who are living with HIV/AIDS or whose parents are afflicted with the disease.
- World Vision “Tree of Life” – Sponsoring Crystal Jade food vouchers for World Vision to give away to donors. Crystal Jade My Bread vouchers will also be given to volunteers as a token of appreciation.
Ren Ci Hospital & Medicare Centre
- Mid-Autumn Festival – Visited patients and distributed complimentary mooncakes and fruits.
KK Hospital Health Endowment Fund
- Fund Donation – Raised funds via donation tins at Crystal Jade My Bread outlets.
- Christmas – Visited child patients and distributed presents.
- 2012 Charity Calendar – Donating all sales proceeds of 1,500 pieces of calendar.
Crystal Jade will continue to commit ourselves to community projects for the future. It is a reaffirmation of our belief to give back to the community what we have been graciously given.